This, if you will, is an open letter to all of us who teach, for I know what many of you are thinking. “Who died and made you boss?” I am not claiming any authority over anyone in this walk. I am merely speaking forth what I believe to be a major source of turmoil and confusion in our midst. Like our oldest ancestors, it would be so base and so easy to blame everyone else. I am pleading with all teachers that we seriously examine ourselves before the Father takes over Himself. We have an enormous responsibility in our walk. Countless spiritual lives are in our hands and we will stand before a Mighty God one day and give an account for that responsibility.
I can only account for myself, and so with all that is in me, if I have ever exalted myself or this ministry over our merciful Father and His kingdom, then I repent. If I have ever blatantly or subtly suggested that what I believe and teach is any more important or relevant than the teachings of my brothers and sisters, then I repent. If I have ever used over-the-top language or hyperbole to promote this ministry, then I repent. If I have ever implied that what I teach is what the whole Bible points to, then I repent!
“My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.”
- Emphasis? “We have an enormous responsibility in our walk. Countless spiritual lives are in our hands and we will stand before a Mighty God one day and give an account for that responsibility.”
Yesterday? Ready To Conquer The World! Today? Ready For You To Conquer It For Me …
Master? Your words in these lines you have me to publish shall not return void. Thus, is Your solemn written promise. No words are adequate to express the immensity of Your merciful Being.
- In silence I bow down to proclaim Your set apartness.
- Nothing and no one can compare with Your Mightiness.
- As per Your leading I am heading to illustrate the matter.
- Date and Time now? Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:33 am.
- It is now Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5:48 am.
- You had me to revise the post and illustration.
- Illustrations finished.
Thank You. It’s A Beautiful Day, But! No Matter. Rain Or Shine Any Longer …?
Whether cold or hot or any lack? I am always in Your mind. You never leave nor forsake me. Heading to posting grounds to proclaim Your mercy on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 2:34 pm.