For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.
Master? I Take This To Be Your Response To My Cry For Help …
You know that I do not understand the details of the repairs. Even so? My trust is on You. I will restart the computer to see if the problem remains. The date and time? Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5:55 pm.
- Ha! Amazing! At 5:55 am. Three fives in the hour and minutes of this day and on today, Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 5:55 am, the day I am posting my concern with the repeated likes that could be the work of the hackers.
- Could that be Your emphatical response for me not to worry about it all?
- The Number Five – Grace and Preparation.
What Are You Giving Me Grace To Prepare For …?
Wow! I am blown away! What an amazing response! This is the first time You are giving me a clear answer to my questions since I first read Genesis 1 and 2. Indeed! You are putting it all in order in my mind.
- Again, You are sending me to Brad Scott’s Gematria.
- Master? You know that I no longer follow or believe anything coming from the human’s mind as I did before.
- Before? I would follow and adhered to whoever made sense to me.
- Thus, false teachings were set in my mind for a long time.
- Even worst? I would push my erroneous beliefs on others, until?
- You convicted and plucked me from such practices.
- That happened in 1985 as recorded repeatedly in the journal You commanded me to keep.
- Since then? I only go to wherever You send me to find the information You are giving to me.
- So? You have brought me to conclude as in Ecclesiastes 12.
- I only hear and set in my mind the words which are given as proceeding from one Shepherd.
Ecclesiastes 12 11 14
- The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd.
- But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
- All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of God’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
- For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil. End of quote.
Thus? You are sending me to Brad Scott’s Gematria but those words are coming from You not from Brad …
- It all makes sense now.
- Help me to absorb once for all Your meaning.
- Keep me from taking this knowledge as You intent for me to take it.
- Keep me from the lust of my mind to inflate my ego with mere knowledge.
- It is a long quote plus Brad uses a lot of Hebrew words that I do not understand, but!
- I will read sentence by sentence rather than speed reading skipping those words like I did before.
- Your wisdom? Speed reading and acting is not included in it.
- Speed? The worldly way to climb the ladder of success!
- To my chagrin? Speed?
- Only problems on the lead to the elusive success to climb in my mind!
- Duh! Best thing to do now?
“Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Pause. Reflect now more than you ever did before.”
- After much reflecting I hear You now more than I ever did before. Amazing!
- Without any more ado? On to Brad’s Gematria to hear from You.
The Number Five – Grace and Preparation