For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.
Master? I Take This To Be Your Response To My Cry For Help …
You know that I do not understand the details of the repairs. Even so? My trust is on You. I will restart the computer to see if the problem remains. The date and time? Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5:55 pm.
- Ha! Amazing! At 5:55 am. Three fives in the hour and minutes of this day and on today, Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 5:55 am, the day I am posting my concern with the repeated likes that could be the work of the hackers.
- Could that be Your emphatical response for me not to worry about it all?
- The Number Five – Grace and Preparation.
What Are You Giving Me Grace To Prepare For …?
Wow! I am blown away! What an amazing response! This is the first time You are giving me a clear answer to my questions since I first read Genesis 1 and 2. Indeed! You are putting it all in order in my mind.
- Again, You are sending me to Brad Scott’s Gematria.
- Master? You know that I no longer follow or believe anything coming from the human’s mind as I did before.
- Before? I would follow and adhered to whoever made sense to me.
- Thus, false teachings were set in my mind for a long time.
- Even worst? I would push my erroneous beliefs on others, until?
- You convicted and plucked me from such practices.
- That happened in 1985 as recorded repeatedly in the journal You commanded me to keep.
- Since then? I only go to wherever You send me to find the information You are giving to me.
- So? You have brought me to conclude as in Ecclesiastes 12.
- I only hear and set in my mind the words which are given as proceeding from one Shepherd.