Then He said to them, this is what I told you while I was still with you: everything which is written concerning Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.
Then He [thoroughly] opened up their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, Thus it is written that the Messiah should suffer and on the third day rise from among the dead, and that repentance with a view to and as the condition of forgiveness of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
You are witnesses of these things.
And behold, I will send forth upon you what My Father has promised; but remain in the city [Jerusalem] until you are clothed with power from on high. End of quote.
Two Seemingly Discrepancies In My Written Words …
Matthew 5:21-22 AMPC+
You have heard that it was said to the men of old, You shall not kill, and whoever kills shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court. [Exo_20:13; Deu_5:17; Deu_16:18]
But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice (enmity of heart) against him shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court; and whoever speaks contemptuously and insultingly to his brother shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, You cursed fool! [You empty-headed idiot!] shall be liable to and unable to escape the hell (Gehenna) of fire.
Ephesians 4:26 AMPC+
When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down.
“My child, for even better understanding re-read Matthew 5 and Ephesians 4 whole chapters now that I have opened your mind to resolve those two seemingly discrepancies in My written words.
It is really easy to pick up isolated verses of My written words to use them at your convenience in lieu of the true meaning of such words. Even so? You are now corrected. Go on.
It is time now to illustrate this post.
The date and time? Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 7:57 am.
You Are Setting My Mind How To Create The Illustration …?
The date and time now? Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 3:00 pm. Wow! One! Two! Three! At the count of three! Go! The time is now on 2021 for sure!
- Suppressed anger?
- A bomb ready to explode to destroy all in its path.
- Wisdom from above to express, release anger?
- A life bath to all in your path.
Master? Things Are Not Going Well For Me …?
It is now Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 6:37 pm. I spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out the situation with the sites You have given to me to manage to no avail. Besides?
- I got nowhere with Ahmad.
- I got nowhere with anyone of my concern.
- I talk, talk, talk for nothing.
- No response. No understanding.
- Same thing all my life.
- But You know all about it.
- I am feeling Your sadness.
- I am thinking Your thoughts.
- That is my comfort.
- That is the FACT to be exact.
Master? You are my Master, my Shepherd, my Beloved. That is the FACT to be exact. But You have setup the two people to oversee Your provision for me. Whatever these two or anyone else do for or against me or what I stand for? You know all about it. Furthermore?
- You have not chosen to reveal their doings to me until now.
- Their doings have been unbeknown to me.
- I thank You for trusting me now with this information.
- I thank You for giving me the power to let go, to overlook it all.
- I thank You for giving me the power not to retaliate or wish any evil to come to them.
Instead? I Thank You For Your Written Words Of Instruction …?
Everything that happened to Your ancient workers has been happening to me. You have brought me here among the wilderness of a strange culture and people to judge me face to face.
- That is also the fact on the authority of Your written words.
- At every turn of my journey, You reveal to me the authority of Your written words.
- That is also the fact.
- What happened to Your servant Shaul of Tarsus has been happening to me.
- That is also the fact despite any human’s opinion.
- At my eleven years under trial in this wilderness no one has stood by me.
- Exactly as it happened to Shaul of Tarsus as it is written in 2 Timothy 4.