In Fact? The Opposite Is The Truth …?
I Have Known This Fact Before, But Only Now I Know For Sure …
As I stated before in the previous post, You let me be only to fumble the ball, then? Like the loving Master that You are? You fix whatever I am fumbling.
- You have let me fumble the ball on and off all my life but this time?
- My fumbling wears me out quite quickly. Then?
- I come boldly to Your throne of grace for help.
- And that is what I am realizing now more than ever before.
- As long as I can help myself? What do I need You for.
- I posted then worked on revising the Immensity illustration to no avail. So?
- Computer off for house cleaning Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 11:48 am.
- I cleaned until around 3:30 pm then slept until around 6 pm.
Master? I Come Boldly To Your Throne Of Grace, Help! …
I know this misery is not from You. Everything is working out beautifully, but I am hurting like old times with a difference, this time I am not in panic. Your peace and grace have been sufficient all day long, but!
- It is 9:51 pm on this Saturday, March 6, 2021 and I don’t know what to do.
- Should I go to bed?
- Should I wait for my supplies?
- Should I turn on the heat.
- What? I need Your help.
- I ate. Now to bed. Saturday, March 6, 202111:12 pm.
- I was up around 3 am with cramps in my legs.
- Misery. But You showed me what to do.
- I stay up.
- I fix my chocolates.
- Finally I was able to wrap the text around the graphic like I did before.
- Now is time to continue taking care of the apartment.
- Date and time now? Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 6:19 am.
- Looking forward to a good day no matter the circumstances.
Thank You For The Sunshine! Joy To Lift Me Up …
But the joy is not just because of the sunshine. Instead, is a joy to enjoy Your response to my cry for help. What a difference.
Before? I attributed my joy to the sunshine. Now? I attribute my joy to Your undeniable Presence in my heart and in my life.
- The date and time right now? Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 2:44 pm.
- Let me see if I can express the reason why I am recording these details.
- It is really easy to attribute the joy or the honor to the sunshine or whatever blessing instead of the joy and blessing giver.
- I know because that is what I did most of my life.
- In other words, whenever I found myself depress or in trouble of any kind, I ran to my mental health caretaker or to the pharmacy to get help or relief instead of turning to Your Throne of grace.
- But of course, all my peers claimed that You were the provider for the mental health care and whatever we got to relieve ourselves of our many ills.
- I thought that to be quite reasonable.
- My motto was, God help those who help themselves!
- A lie from the pit of hell.
- No where in the Scriptures tell us such a thing.
- The opposite is the truth.
- Come to Me, says our Almighty Creator.
Come to Me …
All you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne. Said Yahushua in Matthew 11:28-30.