Behold, the days are coming, says the Master, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, (32) Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was their Husband, says the Master. (33) But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the Master, I will put My law within them, and on their hearts will I write it; and I will be their Father, and they will be My people.
The Two Commandments
And He replied to him, You shall love the Master your Almighty Creator with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). [Deu_6:5]
This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment.
And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself. [Lev_19:18]
These two commandments sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 22:37-40 AMPC+.
Fear Your Creator And Keep His Commandments …
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from ONE Shepherd.
But about going further [than the words given by ONE Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Creator [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of the Creator’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
- For the Creator shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil. End of quote.
Me? Down To The Ground Despite All Going Around On These Earthly Grounds …
Still. Letting all go. Waiting on You to set me free no matter how long the waiting has to be. On to prepare this post on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 5:21 pm.