Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest [of the Almighty, to know and experience it for ourselves], that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience [into which those in the wilderness fell].
For the Almighty’s Word that He speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.
And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do. End of quote.
Master? Thank You For The Mango You Sent Me …
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 10:23 pm.
Just when I am overwhelmed with the immensity of writings You have inspired to me, You intervened with a mango to respond to my request for it a few moments ago.
- What a break to ease my mind so I can continue with the task You have assigned unto me.
- You have quickened me to quote from Ecclesiastes repeatedly and this afternoon You reminded me that You began to quicken Ecclesiastes to me since the beginning of the year, but!
- I could not remember what year. It took several searches to get it all together.
- My thought as I searched, searched? Too much for my human mind to process and?
- If is too much for me it must be the same for others.
- I headed for bed to reflect and wait on You.
- After a while? Food and a mango!
- I quickly got up and helped myself to the goodies.
Refreshed! I Am Now Able To Follow Your Leading In Ecclesiastes …
But why Ecclesiastes? Ecclesiastes is the reflection of my human nature and how You have been dealing with it until now.
- You have exposed my human nature in Ecclesiastes through the journey of the last 35 years of my life lived in Your Presence.
Whatever For My Master? …
You gave me the answer on the last day of 2018 to begin 2019. You began last year quickening me to announce the matter to all. Quote:
Dear Unique Human, all your life you have been wandering lost among the multitude. This is the last day of the year 2018. This is the eve of the year 2019—your year to find out how you are loved to love.