Rejoice! I have given you the power to wait. To wait with patience & composure. I will not delay. I am always on time. Continue in the task I have given to you. Write & publish. I will do the rest.” End of quote.
Unbelievable how things are developing for me. In awe of my master’s doings I will continue now with Part 2 of the previous post.
Here Is The Record Of The Greatest Moment In My Life …
Original Writing From My 2009 Journal …
Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:01 am
His work in me caused me to be in He! That’s not grammar! That’s rhymer! A record about one of the former ‘gods’ I used to follow after and how You set me free to follow only Thee.
- Funny, funny thing. Father always does this to me to set me free.
- Yes, when the attacks of insanity in my past flare up?
- Presto! He sends my way one of His trusted ones.
- Yedidah is one of His trusted ones.
What’s the deal with Yedidah and me? …
At first, Yedidah was not a household word. She was very private. But one or two of her long letters got to us, one of my daughters and I. We were so impressed! We hunted until we got a hold of her URL, her private email, and got on her email list.
- From there on Yedidah became my ‘god’. What do I mean? I don’t know how to explain it. I still have that something for whoever is kindred on what Father gives to me.
- I write whatever the Spirit of our Father gives to me. Sometimes, no sooner I finish the writing as if per magic there comes an email. Or an article. Or a person. Either or all talking or writing the same thing!
- When I began to receive Yedidah’s Newsletter, unconsciously, I began to depend on Yedidah’s letters for confirmation of whatever the Spirit was giving to me at any given time.
- It was uncanny. People began to think of me as ‘copying’ Yedidah’s letters and pretending to be Yedidah. I did not know that. I was just delighted to have a kindred spirit! In my enthusiasm I thought Yedidah was really interested in me. Until…
- The time came for my arrival at Jerusalem under her tutelage. She promised to perhaps meet at the Sukot festival. I was in heaven! So eager for the day to meet this amazing personality in person. O man! What a BIG balloon I had inflated.
- The Sukot festival arrived. I was staying in BeiJala next to Bethlehem. The day of her arrival in Jerusalem came. I immediately emailed her. I waited with bated breath for her reply. O man! I still remember my shock!
- “There is nothing wrong with your theology. You are just self-centered! I don’t have time to meet with you…”
- If a dagger would have penetrated the depth of my flesh and bones ten thousand times it would have been less painful than such cruel, heartless sentence! What on earth had I done to deserve such?
- I turned off the computer. I threw myself on the bed. I exclaimed, “I quit! I never want to write one single word anymore! I want out of this wagon!”
Most especial Sabbath…
Saturday, October 03, 2009 (1:21am).