No Kidding! Snip! Snip! Snip! Those Shears Clip Better Fruit For Sure To Bear The Loved To Love That You Require …
Ha! O My Master You Make Sure I Continue To Bear Fruit …?
You have been pruning me for the last 36 years of my life. Some 36 years ago in 1985 You called me into Your service. You let me know then how Satan was to sift me like sand, but You prayed for me.
- Indeed! I have been sifted to the max.
- Then refined like silver and gold to prepare me for Your service.
- This 2021 year You informed me I am now ready for Your service.
- Here we go to continue with the saga.
The Frustration Of The Day …?
Master? You know that I formatted and posted in the main site, but! The rest of the day I spent in Photoshop. I did not accomplished much today. It was rather a blah day. No one called or came. But You know all about it.
- The Internet is down.
- No much I can do without it.
- I will now head for bed on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 10:02 pm
- Hope You bless me with sleep.
- You blessed me with sleep on and off until 5 am this morning.
- It is now Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 5:59 am.
End Of This Trying Month …
Master? Thank You for overcoming this world’s trying times for me. I do not feel too good this morning. Nothing hurts, only tired of the same from this so loved word of Yours. But You know it, and?
- My hope is set on You to change if nothing else my attitude even more than what You already changed it.
- Your words in John 15 come to mind.
John 15:1-2 AMPC+
I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.
Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit. End of quote.
Thank You. How Encouraging Your Words Ring In My Hearing …?
Why do I get so despondent? Because I look to people and things to please me instead of whatever I am supposed to do to abide in You, but!
- I am so glad for my Father’s pruning shears!
- They landed on me
- No one came or called.
- No goodies to satisfy my pleasure.
- No much progress with my graphic’s skill.
- Nothing worked yesterday as opposed to the day before.
- The day before? Up in the clouds of laughter and fun!
- Company came.
- In good terms with Ahmad.
- Ah! It felt so good!
- But this morning? Blah!
- Guess what? I beginning to feel better already, why?
- You quickened me to check the response to the latest post.
- The latest post? Excellent response.
- Wow! Better fruit and more and richer and more excellent fruit than before.
- Much encourage to head and publish the Part 2 of the previous post in the rest of the sites.
The Latest Post? Excellent Response? …
It is now Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 10:24 am. Master? You know how I wonder why You let me see the excellency of the response to what You have me to post.
- I wonder when I happen to see the multitude of followers of most posts at large, but!
- What I post? Maybe a few at the most.
- Sometimes? Maybe one or two.
- Even so? My sense is as if thousands have responded.
- I get to wonder and ponder.
- Will I ever learn?
- Why wonder why?
- Snip! Snip! The Father’s shears clip! Clip!
- But then when the clipping ends?
- The Song of Solomon the pain as well to end.
- O what a blessed song to my heart You sing!
- Not a human being. To heal. To comfort?
- Not a thing. Nothing at all can healing and comfort bring.
Song of Solomon 2:4 AMPC+