Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in Yahuwah and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my Yah.
O my Yah, my life is cast down upon me [and I find the burden more than I can bear]; therefore will I [earnestly] remember You from the land of the Jordan [River] and the [summits of Mount] Hermon, from the little mountain Mizar.
Roaring] deep calls to [roaring] deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me.
Yet the Master will command His loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the Yah of my life.
I will say to Yah my Rock, Why have You forgotten me? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
As with a sword [crushing] in my bones, my enemies taunt and reproach me, while they say continually to me, Where is your God?
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in Yahuwah and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my countenance, and my Yah.
No Matter What? You Shall Not Abandon Me To My Own Devices …?
My mind is churning all kind of malevolent devices. But instead? I pray for blessings to the ones used by the enemy of our souls to hurt me. I am not fighting against flesh and blood. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer.
O My Master! Am I Just Being Dramatic? …
Am I just getting all excited to get attention? Be it so, I beseech You my Master to remove that wicked thing from me. Otherwise? Show me the way You are leading me to go. Return unto me the joy of living in Your Presence.
- It is now Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm.
- I don’t know what to do.
- I have lost my appetite.
- I cannot sleep.
- The itching is ferociously attacking me.
- And I cannot hear You.
- That is my worst for the moment.
- Once I hear Your loving voice all problems disappear.
- I wait on You to deliver me from this predicament one more time.
Thank You. Your Faithfulness Is Simply Awesome! …?
It is now Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:11 am. You continue to open my eyes and notice the numbers in the date and time. This time You letting me see the complete date and time not just the time. Let me see what You want me to see.
- Tuesday, the 3rd day of the week.
- April is the 4th month of the year.
- The number 6, stands for Natural Man, Sin, and Slavery.
- 2021 composed of the number 20 and 21.
- The number ‘twenty’ appears quite often in the scriptures. It seems to speak of redemption.
- The Number 21 is composed of the number Twenty for redemption and the number one and its meaning of unity.
- At 7:11 am. Meaning?
O My Master! How Real You Are! …?
This day is beginning with Your message in the date assuring me of what to expect from now on. How neat! I did not mean to record the date the way it is recorded. Your emphasis is clear.
- Saturday stands as the number 7. The Number Seven – Completeness and Rest. You do marvelous things in the earth with this number.
- Emphatically the Number Twelve repeats many times for Governing Order and Rulership NOW set not only within but for all practical purposes of my daily affairs as well. All done by the power of Your unfathomable wisdom and passionate love for me and for all. Then?
- The Number Twenty. The number ‘twenty’ speaks of redemption plus it is also twice the number 10. What follows?
- The Number Eleven – Disorder and Judgment. Eleven in scripture seems to speak of disorder and judgment as if adding to the law (the number 10). Adding to Your order or Torah creates disorder and subsequently judgment.
- The number two – division.
- Six is the number that clearly represents man, Satan, sin, and slavery.
- The number one and its meaning of unity.
- The number two for division.
- Division is the result of sin, disobedience, and rebellion.
- In the beginning Almighty Yahuwah created two things, the heaven and the earth.
- Then He divided the heaven and the earth.
- All quoted leading to redemption.
The Sin Of Placing Man’s Ways Over Your Ways.
Also, from all quoted the quote on the meaning of number 6 opened my mind to understand much that I had not understood before about the sin of placing man’s ways over Your ways.
- The Number Six – Natural Man, Sin, and Slavery
- Six is the number that clearly represents man, Satan, sin, and slavery, but!
Israel’s Remnant Taunts Babylon …?