It all would be of no use whatsoever, but!
Perhaps these miserable predicaments of the present are only meant for me to realize what is the one and only matter to satisfy the longing in my soul.
What? What Am I Hearing My Master? …
“Precious, precious and beloved thiaBasilia of Mine, yes! I am speaking my heart to you My precious one.
Your agonizing pain of the moment? Indeed! My pain.
The agony of My impaling remains as I see My children still oblivious to the reality of My sacrifice to restore life to them.
It has all remain as it was when I walked among My own.
Only now you are suffering My own suffering to see your children and My children still oblivious as it was at that time.
Go ahead My precious child, go ahead be direct and to the point.
Quote My words written in the Book as well as in your heart.
Do not spare. Do not linger to insult as I insulted to jolt their hearts with the rays of truth.
And yes, as a human you are nothing but a grasshopper chirping and chirping and jumping without any specific direction.
They search and preach and unceasingly quote My words without the active power of My Presence within their hearts as you used to do yourself.
And your peers constantly rebuke you telling you whatever you are doing or saying is not from Me.
Do not be alarmed.
In the same way My people treated Me they are threatening you.
The whole of My people DO NOT KNOW ME, but they think they do. Why?
They have created their own concept of My Being by reading and studying My words with the power of their minds and the minds of their leaders.
They are NOT following My Set-apart Spirit. They are following their own natural or carnal spirit in the flesh of mankind.
They speak words without knowledge, without the experience of My Being within them.
Tell them so.
So many of your most cherished leaders in the pass pointed you to Me but then they have gone their own way proselyting for whatever they interpret or sense to be My Spirit when in fact they have gone astray following their own natural or carnal spirit in the flesh of mankind.
But it is not necessary for you to strive, neither for you to reprove another.
Do not waste your time in mutual recriminations. For My contention is with the priestly nation of Israel.
Nonetheless? Remember the fact that you are a descendant from Israel.
Therefore? All words addressed to Israel apply to you personally despite the common belief to be otherwise.
Quote My words. This time? They all shall know who is WHO!
The power of My passionate love for them all shall prevail.
Go on My child, go on. Work on the illustration. It will come together nicely now.
Next? These are the words you are to post next before you post anything else.
The headlines? Direct and to the point. Even when is coming through the likes of the grasshopper that you are.
Thus, the Almighty Creator is compelling you to do this day.” End of the Master’s words to thiaBasilia.
Quoting the WORD:
- John 5:19-47
- So Yahushua answered them by saying, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the Son is able to do nothing of Himself (of His own accord); but He is able to do only what He sees the Father doing, for whatever the Father does is what the Son does in the same way in His turn.
- The Father dearly loves the Son and discloses to (shows) Him everything that He Himself does. And He will disclose to Him (let Him see) greater things yet than these, so that you may marvel and be full of wonder and astonishment.
- Just as the Father raises up the dead and gives them life makes them live on, even so the Son also gives life to whomever He wills and is pleased to give it.
- Even the Father judges no one, for He has given all judgment (the last judgment and the whole business of judging) entirely into the hands of the Son, so that all men may give honor (reverence, homage) to the Son just as they give honor to the Father.
- In fact whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, Who has sent Him.
- I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words who listens to My message and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life.
- And he does not come into judgment does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation, but he has already passed over out of death into life.
- Believe Me when I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the time is coming and is here now when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of the Almighty and those who hear it shall live.
- For even as the Father has life in Himself and is self-existent, so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself and be self-existent.
- And He has given Him authority and granted Him power to execute (exercise, practice) judgment because He is a Son of man very man.
- Do not be surprised and wonder at this, for the time is coming when all those who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, and they shall come out–those who have practiced doing good will come out to the resurrection of new life, and those who have done evil will be raised for judgment raised to meet their sentence. [Dan. 12:2.]
- I am able to do nothing from Myself independently, of My own accord–but only as I am taught by the Almighty Creator and as I get His orders.
- Even as I hear, I judge I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision, and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.
- If I alone testify in My behalf, My testimony is not valid and cannot be worth anything. There is Another Who testifies concerning Me, and I know and am certain that His evidence on My behalf is true and valid.
- You yourselves have sent an inquiry to John and he has been a witness to the truth. But I do not receive a mere human witness the evidence which I accept on My behalf is not from man; but I simply mention all these things in order that you may be saved (made and kept safe and sound).
- John was the lamp that kept on burning and shining to show you the way, and you were willing for a while to delight (sun) yourselves in his light.
- But I have as My witness something greater (weightier, higher, better) than that of John; for the works that the Father has appointed Me to accomplish and finish, the very same works that I am now doing, are a witness and proof that the Father has sent Me.
- And the Father Who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. Not one of you has ever given ear to His voice or seen His form (His face–what He is like). You have always been deaf to His voice and blind to the vision of Him.
- And you have not His word (His thought) living in your hearts, because you do not believe and adhere to and trust in and rely on Him Whom He has sent.
- That is why you do not keep His message living in you, because you do not believe in the Messenger Whom He has sent.
- You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them.
- And these [very Scriptures] testify about Me!
- And still you are not willing [but refuse] to come to Me, so that you might have life.
- I receive not glory from men I crave no human honor, I look for no mortal fame.
- But I know you and recognize and understand that you have not the love of the Almighty Creator—My Father in you.
- I have come in My Father’s name and with His power, and you do not receive Me, your hearts are not open to Me, you give Me no welcome; but if another comes in his own name and his own power and with no other authority but himself, you will receive him and give him your approval.
- How is it possible for you to believe how can you learn to believe, you who are content to seek and receive praise and honor and glory from one another, and yet do not seek the praise and honor and glory which come from Him Who alone is the Almighty Creator?
- Put out of your minds the thought and do not suppose as some of you are supposing that I will accuse you before the Father.
- There is one who accuses you—it is Moses, the very one on whom you have built your hopes in whom you trust.
- For if you believed and relied on Moses, you would believe and rely on Me, for he wrote about Me personally.
- But if you do not believe and trust his writings, how then will you believe and trust My teachings? How shall you cleave to and rely on My words?
- John 3:16-17 AMPC+
- For the Almighty Creator of our beings so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.
- For the Almighty Creator of our beings did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find deliverance and be made safe and sound through Him. End of quote.
So Says The Almighty Creator Of Our Beings Not The Grasshopper That I Am …
So be it.