Joy Comes with the Morning.
Psalms 30:1-12 AMPC+
- A Psalm; a Song at the Dedication of the Temple. [A Psalm] of David. I WILL extol You, O Master, for You have lifted me up and have not let my foes rejoice over me.
- Master my Yah, I cried to You and You have healed me.
- Master, You have brought my life up from Sheol (the place of the dead); You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit (the grave).
- Sing to the Master, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
- For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [2Co_4:17]
- As for me, in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
- By Your favor, O Master, You have established me as a strong mountain; You hid Your face, and I was troubled.
- I cried to You, O Master, and to the Master I made supplication.
- What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit (the grave)? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth and faithfulness to men?
- Hear, O Master, have mercy and be gracious to me! O Master, be my helper!
- You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
- To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Master my Yah, I will give thanks to You forever. End of quote.
Hello People Out Theeeare …!!!
I could and I have written those same words myself umpteen number of times for over 30 years of journaling my life!
- To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to Him Whom my heart belongs and not be silent.
O My Beloved Master! How Well You Know It …?
It is coming to me to end the book on this note. The saga of my life continues on the up and up spiritually but in the natural? Who knows?
- All honor and praise to the Mighty Yah of Israel!
“My beloved Thia, you are now beyond the realm of disturbing feelings and emotions and imaginations. From now on all your doings shall become sensible and your feelings for goodness shall intensify as well as your feelings for badness. And your thoughts shall be under the captivity of My thoughts. This drastic change within your being shall soon take hold of the hearts of many who would turn to Me and esteem My name as they see your good works.”