My 82th Birhtday
Roxana says if I need help, ASK. Well? I need help but I decided NOT to ask. Instead? I prayed in the Spirit with my own words in broken English. The Spirit within me knows better than me what or when or how to ask for whatever I need.
Me? I need to pay for my site hosting=$90.xx. I need an AC=$???. I need ???. MAN! Those are just a few of the things I THINK I need, but!
The Spirit within me knows best what is in the will of the Father for me, and?
Guess what? The Father has prepared so much more than what my puny imagination can conceive.
No kidding! It is written,
- 1 Corinthians 2:7-10 AMPC+(7)
- But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God–[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].
- (8) None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.
- (9) But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [N1who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]. [Isa_64:4; Isa_65:17]
- (10) Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the N1divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny]. End of quote.
THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING TO ME. The more I hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed? The more He confirms His written words to me.
So? Tomorrow It will be 82 years since my birth. I been talking about my birthday for days now. But today I made up my mind not to expect anything for tomorrow but to enjoy my blessings of today. Sure enough! With that thought in mind I went to sleep and did not even checked my emails.
I slept soundly. I woke up after about 3 hours of sleep. There was hot food waiting for me. Whoever brought it did not wake me up. I ate. Then? CHECK THE EMAILS! WHAT?