Acts 13:36-41 AMPC+
- For David, after he had served the Almighty’s will and purpose and counsel in his own generation, fell asleep [in death] and was buried among his forefathers, and he did see corruption and undergo putrefaction and dissolution [of the grave].
- But He Whom the Almighty raised up [to life] saw no corruption [did not experience putrefaction and dissolution of the grave].
- So let it be clearly known and understood by you, brethren, that through this Man—Yahaushua forgiveness and removal of sins is now proclaimed to you;
- And that through Him everyone who believes [who acknowledges Yahushua as his Savior and devotes himself to Him] is absolved (cleared and freed) from every charge from which he could not be justified and freed by the Law of Moses and given right standing with the Almighty.
- Take care, therefore, lest there come upon you what is spoken in the prophets:
- Look, you scoffers and scorners, and marvel and perish and vanish away; for I am doing a deed in your days, a deed which you will never have confidence in or believe, [even] if someone [clearly describing it in detail] declares it to you. [Hab_1:5]
Habakkuk 1:5 AMPC+
- Look around [you, Habakkuk, replied the Master] among the nations and see! And be astonished! Astounded! For I am putting into effect a work in your days [such] that you would not believe it if it were told you. [Act_13:40-41]
Habakkuk 2:1-5 AMPC+
- OH, I know, I have been rash to talk out plainly this way to the Almighty! I will in my thinking stand upon my post of observation and station myself on the tower or fortress, and will watch to see what He will say within me and what answer I will make as His mouthpiece to the perplexities of my complaint against Him.
- And the Master answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.
- For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day. [Heb_10:37-38]
- Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the [rigidly] just and the [uncompromisingly] righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness. [Rom_1:17; Gal_3:11]
- Moreover, wine and wealth are treacherous; the proud man [the Chaldean invader] is restless and cannot stay at home. His appetite is large like that of Sheol and [his greed] is like death and cannot be satisfied; he gathers to himself all nations and collects all people as if he owned them. End of quote.
For The Vision Is Yet For An Appointed Time …
… and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day. [Heb_10:37-38]
Your Instructions Are So Ever Clear …?
Again, and again! You are so real to me. No doubt of Your Presence known to me in the written words by Your Spirit within the writers of those words
- That including the words You give for me to write that apply to me personally.