Jeremiah 32: 33-44.
- And they have turned their backs to Me and not their faces; though I taught them persistently, yet they would not listen and receive instruction.
- But they set their abominations [of idol worship] in the house which is called by My Name to defile it.
- And they built the high places [for worship] of Baal in the Valley of Ben-hinnom [son of Hinnom] to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire [in worship also of and] to Molech–which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind or heart that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. [Jer_7:30-31]
- And now therefore thus says the Master, the Mighty One of Israel, concerning this city of which you say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by sword and by famine and by pestilence:
- Behold, I will gather them out of all countries to which I drove them in My anger and in My wrath and in great indignation; I will bring them again to this place, and I will make them dwell safely.
- And they will be My people, and I will be their God.
- And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may [reverently] fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them.
- And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will not turn away from following them to do them good, and I will put My [reverential] fear in their hearts, so that they will not depart from Me. [Jer_31:31-34]
- Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly and in truth with My whole heart and with My whole being.
- For thus says the Master: As I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.
- And fields shall be bought in this land of which you say, It is desolate, without man or beast; it is given into the hands of the Chaldeans.
- Men shall buy fields for money and shall sign deeds, seal them, and call witnesses in the land of Benjamin, in the places around Jerusalem, in the cities of Judah, in the cities of the hill country, in the cities of the lowland, and in the cities of the South (the Negeb), for I will cause them to be released from their exile, says the Master. End of quote.
- So be it my Beloved Master!
- It is now Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:05 am.
- You know that I am sleepy and the NET is not connecting.
- Heading for bed. You will get me up on time to post this matter.
- Up on Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 3:27 am.
- You led me to put away food and tweak the illustration.
- It is now Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 4:49 am.
- The NET is connecting.
Without Any More Ado? On To Post …
May it all be to Your honor for the work done in my life.