They that dwell under his shade shall return; they shall revive like the grain and blossom like the vine; the scent of it shall be like the wine of Lebanon.
Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have answered [him] and will regard and watch over him; I am like a green fir or cypress tree; with Me is the fruit found [which is to nourish you].
Who is wise, that he may understand these things? Prudent, that he may know them? For the ways of the Master are right and the [uncompromisingly] just shall walk in them, but transgressors shall stumble and fall in them. [Psa_107:43; Isa_26:7; Jer_9:12; Dan_12:10]. End of quote.
Wow! All About The Master’s Love For Israel And Ephraim …
- A Plea to Return to the Master.
- Ahmad and family? Ephraimites.
- Talking about confirmation?
Master? Where To Now? …
I remain mesmerized at Your doings. It is now Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:18 am.
- You led me to print Your words to hand to Ahmad should he come in the morning as promised.
- I have done so.
- Now? I don’t know what to do or where to go from here on.
- “O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? You are My greatly beloved as My servant Daniel was.
- At the beginning of your prayers, the word giving an answer went forth.
- Therefore, consider the matter and understand My message in the appearance of the Dove to confirm what I tell you in your dreams and visions as well as in the numbers in your writings.
- I am aware of your frustrations.
- But most of all I am aware of your determination to obey Me at any cost.
- My heart delights in the sight of your obedience.
- There is nothing I can deny to you.
- I am ready to come to your aid even when you yet pronounce your word for help.
- Thus? From here on your health shall continue to improve.
- You will begin to experience the reality of My promises to you.
- And the experience of My peace that surpasses all human understanding shall double to give way to My wisdom in all your doings.
- One by one My children shall receive your witness and honor My name.
- Your children as well shall do the same.
- Homerun hit! Victory ring! The game begins!
- You are now playing in My Major League.
- My highest Royalty in Authority.
- The joy of your Master fills your heart from the start to the end.
- The saga of your life is likened to a baseball game.
- Just the same.
- Governing Order and Rulership.
- A perfect governmental foundation.
- Your Jubilee.
- Your Liberation From Oppression.
- Letting go your fears, sorrow, and regrets.
- A burst of joy in your heart you get.
- Onward My precious child!
- I have all your bases covered.” End of Your loving words for now.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I must illustrate before I head to bed basking under Your loving words cover.
- Well? The illustration came up beautifully, but!
- I never made it to bed.
- I decided to take a shower.
- It is now Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 7:37 am.
You are setting my eyes In the hour minutes of this moment. A 7 followed by the 37.
- There are 4 perfect numbers.
- 7 is the number of Spiritual perfection.
- 3 is the number of Divine perfection.
- 10 is the number of Ordinal perfection.
- 12 is the number of Governmental perfection.
Putting Things Together For Me …
Master? I have spent the whole day trying to put together the wrong combination of numbers. Why?
- I did not read the hour and minutes correctly.
- Instead of looking for the meaning of 7 and 37 I was looking for Your message in 7-3-7. Duh!
- Looking at the Biblical meaning of such combination?
- I could not figure out what was Your message.
- I was fixing to give up but!
- Ahmad came around noontime.
- He spent a couple of hours.
- When he left I returned to continue with my situation.
- You directed me to see the hour and minutes again.
- What? Number 7 and number 37.
- It is now Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 4:08 pm.
- It took a couple of hours for me to find Your message.
- I checked several sites in search of the meaning of 37 to no avail.
- None of the meanings though all the same not quite to be Your meaning, until?
- I bumped into this new site.
- Again, the wording is to be discarded, but!
The Meaning? A Confirmation Of Your Words From Yesterday …?