Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 3:18 am.
O my Father—my Master—the Beloved Redeemer of my being? You lead me all the way. I find myself nowadays in the most reflective way.
You have brought me into Your Presence. You have done the work. Everything that I am is sourced in You. No way to explain this matter. One just knows it, but!
You have chosen to place in some of us that certain desire to seek Your face. Thus, regardless our outward conditions some of us do so.
We echo King David’s words, AS THE hart pants and longs for the water brooks, so I pant and long for You, O my Master!
My inner self thirsts for the Almighty Creator of our beings, for the living Almighty—no other being or entity of any kind can satisfy that longing in our souls.
Furthermore? O my Father, You give us the power to seek Your face in the authority of Your written words. You inspire us to read certain words as if we have written those ourselves.
You inspired me to call on You with the same words written in Psalms 25. Psalms 25 became my most favorite Psalm for years and years.
How You Have Responded To My Cry With That Psalm!….?
I pause. I reflect. Since the last post? You have changed the course of my journey in Your Presence. How did You do it?
- Well? O my Father, You know me like a book.
- You know of my delight with every ‘like’ I get in whatever I post.
- So? In my enthusiasm?
- I write comments with my mind set on the notion that all written is bound to encourage people to come and reason with you, but the last comment?
- To my shock, I was told to refrain from posting any comments in that prominent site, else my comments would be erased.
- O but the hurt!
- The stab of rejection?
- A deadly wound, but!
- The power of Your love and wisdom.
- Instead of reacting in anger and self-pity?
- I came to You. Next?
- A surprise email from Your beloved child Janice.
Always a pleasure hearing from you Miss Thia. Please visit my blog myjaceblog.wordpress.com (I no longer promote any blogs whether I agree or disagree with such. Why? For the same reason I longer comment or ask for comments or likes.) and tell me what you think about the blog. Do you think I should make some improvements?