- My mind would have been churning all kind of negative or positive possibilities.
- Observing and absorbing.
Meanings applied? Observing:
- To be or become aware of, especially through careful and directed attention.
- To watch attentively.:
- To occupy the attention, interest, or time of; engross:.
- To learn; acquire.
- To endure; accommodate.
So? How Did I Get From The Past To The Present? …
Ha! I did not get! O my Master! You got me from my sordid past to the still waters of Your Presence within my being for no merit of my own.
Wow! So That Is How I Am Enjoying Such Peace Of Mind …?
In hindsight? I never realized the power of pain, lack, and sorrow in my life.
- As much as I have clung to You most of my life, I remained at lost until now.
- O but You know all about it!
The Power Of Pain, Lack, And Sorrow Is The Power Of Your Discipline. What A Revelation!
Stop all my wonderings!!! Confirmation! Reassurance! Power to endure is the message in the following quotes.
- You have imprinted in my heart not to trust frail man as per Your written words.
Thus says the Master: Cursed with great evil is the strong man who trusts in and relies on frail man, making weak human flesh his arm, and whose mind and heart turn aside from the Master. End of quote.
My Strong Man? Cursed …
Well? Reflecting in Your sight You have revealed my strong man to me. Strong with all the acquired human knowledge in my whole life.
- Of course, my trust and reliance was in frail man.
- That was the cause of the great evils of pain, lack, and sorrow.
- But all of that is ending now for good.
- At 5:06 pm Your Messenger paid me a visit.
- I am beginning to realize that was the purpose for the visit.
- The Number Five – Grace and Preparation.
- The Number Six: Natural Man, Sin, and Slavery.
- In other words? I have Your grace to quit trusting frail man.
- Instead? You have invested me the power to set my trust and reliance of You and You alone.
- It is now Monday, July 26, 2021, at 6:05 pm.
- I sense You are leading me to take a break for now.
- It is now Monday, July 26, 2021, at 10:30 pm.
I Am Relaxed And At Peace, But! Not Empty Minded …?
You know that my Master. I am considering how You would have me to word what I have been observing and absorbing.
Discerning Not Judging Comes To Mind ….
Thank You my Master! Reading the meanings from Your gifted servants I can see now how stealthy the human nature can usurp Your throne in our hearts.
- When the writer writes something to express the way one can depend on the understanding of the written words, Your Spirit within my being warns me big time.
- “I put on my armor and the enemy stays away from me.” A common admonishing to live by the Word in Ephesians 6.
- Me? I put on my armor for years and years in the past. Did the enemy stay away from me? Sure!
- He had me on his corner hook, line, and sinker.
- After all? I thought I was safe in Ephesians 6.
- But I was far from it.