“O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? You are My greatly beloved as My servant Daniel was.
- At the beginning of your prayers, the word giving an answer went forth.
- Therefore, consider the matter and understand My message in the appearance of the Dove to confirm what I tell you in your dreams and visions as well as in the numbers in your writings.
- I am aware of your frustrations.
- But most of all I am aware of your determination to obey Me at any cost.
- My heart delights in the sight of your obedience.
- There is nothing I can deny to you.
- I am ready to come to your aid even when you yet pronounce your word for help.
- Thus? From here on your health shall continue to improve.
- You will begin to experience the reality of My promises to you.
- And the experience of My peace that surpasses all human understanding shall double to give way to My wisdom in all your doings.
- One by one My children shall receive your witness and honor My name.
- Your children as well shall do the same.
- Homerun hit! Victory ring! The game begins!
- You are now playing in My Major League.
- My highest Royalty in Authority.
- The joy of your Master fills your heart from the start to the end.
- The saga of your life is likened to a baseball game.
- Just the same.
- Governing Order and Rulership.
- A perfect governmental foundation.
- Your Jubilee.
- Your Liberation From Oppression.
- Letting go your fears, sorrow, and regrets.
- A burst of joy in your heart you get.
- Onward My precious child!
- I have all your bases covered.” End of Your loving words for now.
Now My Child, Look At The Hour Minutes You Begun This Entry …
At 5:42 am. In the meaning of those numbers, you have the answer for the meaning of all setbacks in your life.
Quote from Brad’s Gematria:
The Number Five – Grace and Preparation
- The number five is generally agreed to be one of a handful of numbers similar to the church at Philadelphia.
- No bad things to say about it.
- Every source I have concerning this number associates the idea of God’s grace and life to it.
- The 5th word of scripture is shamayim, or heaven.
- There are not many bad things to say about heaven,
- and there is probably a lot of grace and life there.
- The 5th day of restoration of the creation is the first appearance of life.
The Number Forty- – The Advent of the Seed