The Multitude In The Valley Of Decision …?
HOPE Gift Of Courage Strength To Keep Believing In The Mighty One Creator’s Goodness! …
It is now Saturday, August 21, 2021, at 2:09 am. Bed. And with a 2 and the zero and the 9 You led me to bed.
- You woke me up on Saturday, August 21, 2021, at 5:03 am.
- You set my mind on the 5 and the zero and the 3, now You want me to see.
- To see what my Master?
“To see the message in the numbers of the moment. I sent you to bed with the two the zero and the nine.
- Meaning separation of two natures within each human must take place now, emphatically to proclaim it for the human to bear fruit for giving and receiving.
- The Number Nine – Fruitfulness and Giving. The number nine paints a picture of bearing fruit and giving.
- Zero it’s an all-inclusive number. It means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. Wow!
- So? One Cycle End. The Last Cycle Begins.
- It Must Take Place To Begin Afresh.
- I woke you with the 5 and the zero and the 3.
- Meaning the Number Five for Grace and Preparation emphatically to proclaim MY goodness, grace, and kindness for the manifestation and expression to give the human the full picture of what the human need to gain insight into that which the human now cannot see.
There You Have The Introduction Of This Post You Are To Post Today Without Any More Delay. “
Ha! And I have been waiting for Ahmad appearance for the clue to post. Hahaha! Nothing ever works the way I think things should work.
What A Lesson You Have Placed In My Collected Brains …?
And how good it feels when finally, You saw the urgency to take the Sword of Your Word to cut through my thick skull to collect and restore my scattered brains.
- In a twinkling of an eye? O mine!
- And I been waiting for that end twinkle to get me changed!
1 Corinthians 15:52-55
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet call. For a trumpet will sound, and the dead in Messiah will be raised imperishable free and immune from decay, and we shall be changed transformed.
For this perishable part of us must put on the imperishable nature, and this mortal part of us, this nature that is capable of dying must put on immortality freedom from death.