The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In the Bible, number 11 is used twenty-four times and “11th” can be found 19 times.
Coming after 10 (which represents law and responsibility), the number eleven (11) represents the opposite, which is the irresponsibility of breaking the Law, which brings disorder and judgment.
The Number Twenty. The number ‘twenty’ speaks of redemption plus it is also twice the number 10. End of quote.
Master! What Follows? Rather, What Is Your Will For Me Today …?
One thing You just quicken to me? Every time that I find myself forlorn, not knowing what is next or what to do, I begin to itch.
- So much the confirmation of something deep inside bothering me.
- Thank goodness! You are on to the healing of those deep wounds bothering me.
- So? There Is Peace Within My Soul For The Long Haul …?
- I wait.
- Thank You for the patience and composure for me to do so.
- Perhaps I should begin to illustrate the matter?
- Counting of Your lead I am heading to Photoshop.
Deep Within The Blackness Of My Mind? Festering Wounds Zap The Life Out Of Me! …?
Joy Within My Heart! No matter what’s my part. It is now Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 9:20 pm.
- I slept. There is food on the counter. Still no news about Ahmad!
And The Wounds Fester …?
It is now still Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 11:53 pm. Seven more minutes Thursday shall be history. And I shall be asleep!
- Friday, August 13, 2021, at 2:21 am. Up but maybe back to sleep. I don’t feel too good.
- It is now Friday, August 13, 2021, at 5:27 am.
Revelation, Why Am Itching? …
I am feeling down because I have not seen Ahmad in 4 days. He got big family troubles; his nephew was kicked in the face by neighbor. The neighbor ran. Police and all looking to jail him.
- Big hateful mess!
- Bottom line? The itch is killing me!
- So? It is not just the sordid past as You show it to me.
- But You are showing me now is the sordid hateful present as well.
Anger. Hate. Blindness Of Soul …
We are all victims! Isaiah 59 You bringing to my mind. Many times I have quoted that chapter, but! Now? Imperative! Thus? You shall open many eyes.