(5) In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty-three years over all Israel and Judah.
(6) And the king and his men went to Jerusalem against the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land, who said to David, You shall not enter here, for the blind and the lame will prevent you; they thought, David cannot come in here.
(7) Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the City of David.
(8) David said on that day, Whoever smites the Jebusites, let him get up through the water shaft and smite the lame and the blind who are detested by David’s soul. So they say, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house.
(9) So David dwelt in the stronghold and called it the City of David. And he built round about from the Millo and inward.
(10) David became greater and greater, for the Lord God of hosts was with him.
(11) Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, and cedar trees, carpenters, and masons; and they built David a house.
(12) And David perceived that the Lord had established him king over Israel and that He had exalted his kingdom for His people Israel’s sake.
(13) And David took more concubines and wives out of Jerusalem, after he came from Hebron, and other sons and daughters were born to [him]. End of quote.
What Are You Telling Me My Master? …
Strange mysterious are Your doings. But I am learning to wait on You to develop everything for me to understand. Help me to wait on You.
- On to illustrate on Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 8:01 am.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 2:42 pm.
- Almost finish with the illustration.
- You are leading me to compose the legend.
- Will compose on waking up.
- Could not sleep but I rested for about an hour.
- Then it came to me to get up to fix a cup of hot water wit honey.
- I did.
- Then I worked on formatting the post.
- You now I still need to do the legend for the last illustration.
- You know also that I am now completely submitted to You.
- So? Whatever I do is on Your leading inspiration.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 5:08 pm.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 7:48 pm.
The Flowers Hidden In My Heart Sitting In The Water Of Your Love …?
O my Beloved Master, daily You send Your messenger. She comes in my sight early in the morning. She walks behind the AC. She picks a flower. She flies up over the ledge downwards.
- Your let me know You are sending that flower to that one soul of Your choosing at the moment.
- It is all spiritual. In the natural only the dove is seeing not the flowers.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 8:22 pm.
- Legend done.
- Must go back to bed.
- Slept on and off for a couple hours.
- Much pain.
- Food came.
- No syrup or honey.
- Not complaining.
Master? You Know All About What Is Happening And Why …?
You know that I am worn out period. I do not know what to ask from You. Only I am completely submitted to You with perfect knowledge of Your goodness and mercy for me and for all.
- I wait on You to develop all things as per Your will and discretion to do so.
- You have reassured me of all the good You will soon materialize in our lives.
- You never give any more than what I can take.
- It is now Friday, September 17, 2021, at 2:23 am.
- Heading for bed hoping for sound sleep.
- Friday, September 17, 2021, at 4:37 am.
- Will see to install AVG.
Thank You My Master! I Hope This Nightmare Is Over …?
It seems that the former settings of AVG was the source for the computer crashes. It is now Friday, September 17, 2021, at 7:00 am. On to reflect on Your doings.
You Are Developing All Things As Per Your Will Against All Odds …?
Indeed! All odds are against You after Your severe discipline You had to apply to deliver us from the hold of the powers to be in high places.
- But in the ultimate analysis of all our quarrels, fighting, anger, hurting each other boils down to obedience and why the disobedience.
- We are not fighting against flesh and blood as per Ephesians 6.