I reached over for his hand, but I only touched the tip of his fingers.
He said to my father, “I come to tell you I am to marry Basilia. They bought her a dress, but I will buy her wedding dress.”
I woke up.
I can still see his handsome face and sparkling teeth as he smiled but I can’t remember his name.
- “They bought her a dress, but I will buy her wedding dress.”
- Strange words to wake up to.
- Even so? You will show me the meaning of it all.
Master? I Am So Full And Complete In You …?
Inexplicable. It is not a feeling nor even a sense. It is a reality. I am submitted abiding in Your Presence committed to joyfully bid Your will on the spot.
- Could that be the reason for such dream my Master?
- This is the second time I have such dream.
Master? You Know What Is Interpreted This Dream To Mean …?
Sunday, September 19, 2021, at 6:36 am. Fear. Doubt. Both knocking at my door. HELP! Unless You intervene to get me out of this predicament, I have no idea of what shall become of me.
How can this be?
Well? I Have Hit Bottom Again! …?
I am turning off unplugging this computer. I will not write or read anything until You do something tangible to get me out of this hole.
- Sunday, September 19, 2021, at 8:10 am.
- This is another black day in my life.
You Have Turned My Blackness Into LIGHT …?
Sunday, September 19, 2021, at 11:37 am. You know my Master that the touch of betrayal is enough to drive me insane. What happened?
- It has to do with what I experienced yesterday.
- The horror did not start until the dream earlier about the marriage proposal.
I Had Such Good Sense About The Dream, Until? …
It came to me to search for the interpretation of it not ever thinking it would be anything different that the good sense I had. I was wrong.
- After reading the sinister interpretations fear and doubt go a hold of me big time!
- I forgot that You warned me about this evil coming my way only a few days back.
- I never dream that such evil would knock me down if only momentarily.
- For in Your warning three times You show me I was protected under the shadow of Your wings as in Psalms 91.
- Sure enough! I turned off the computer and proceeded to descend way down to the bottom of my emotional system.
- I did not intent to do anything at all.
- I declared to be a fool infatuated with lofty ambitions as per those interpretations suggested.
- I became angry.
- I could not stop the deluged of my former unbalance emotional disorder.
- The tears flowed none stop.
- Finally? It came to me to be still. To let go. To wait.
- Sure enough.
- The flow of tears halted.
- It came to me to read about the colors green and fuchsia.
Wow! LIGHT! Joy Burster Within Me. What A Marvel! …?
Not only joy but Love, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control to produce Flowers and Leaves that heal the nations. Revelation 22:2.