Master? How Have You Blessed Me With The Readings On Colors Numbers Dreams Along Your Written Words …?
You are reminding me of an excerpt on the color black that applies to this blessed moment I am experiencing after the horror of earlier today.
After a fire sweeps a forest of human logic away, those ashes become fertilizer for the new, stronger growth of Your wisdom and understanding.
Black is the place where You speak “let there be Light” and planets and stars hurl out into the emptiness and bring Life and Light.
You Have Swept Away My Human Logic This Time I Hope It Is For Good …
But then again? Even if I was to fail again You are right there to quickly grasp my hand to pick me to steady my steps. Psalms 37:23,24.
- Therefore? I refuse to adhere to any system that I could device to help and discipline myself because nothing devised by my own cleverness is of any use.
- In fact? You have shown me that all systems and routines instituted by mankind only lead to self-righteousness and have no eternal value even when You command us to submit to such, but!
- You first command us to submit to You.
- To lean not in our own understanding.
- well! No need to rehash the matter.
- Only need?
For Me To Follow And Obey You …?
But even that I was not able to do so for many, many years until You saw fit to complete the transformation of my being.
Sunday, September 19, 2021, at 3:00 pm.
It is now Sunday, September 19, 2021, at 6:33 pm.
Master? Now I Understand The Words The Man Pronounced …?
“They bought her a dress, but I will buy her wedding dress.” Not only that but also the meaning of Your messenger warning me of the horror I went through earlier today.
Colossal Confusion Globally …?
You sent me to look for the Biblical meaning of a wedding dress. Reading the Scriptural account on the subject opened my eyes to understand all happenings of this last week or so.
- Here is the excerpt from that article that You used to open my eyes:
Let me share a personal example. Last summer, a friend of mine was here from Oklahoma City, and he led a wonderful seminar about Power Ministry. During the last session, one of the speakers prayed for a woman who stood crying with her arms outstretched. The man praying for her motioned for me to come over. Amazingly, although her hands were filled with a liquid, the liquid was not pouring over. I tested the liquid by placing the tip of my finger into her hands. It looked and smelled like fine oil.