Isaiah 57:1-2 AMPC
THE RIGHTEOUS man perishes, and no one lays it to heart; and merciful and devout men are taken away, with no one considering that the uncompromisingly upright and godly person is taken away from the calamity and evil to come [even through wickedness].
He [in death] enters into peace; they rest in their beds, each one who walks straight and in his uprightness.
Ecclesiastes 12:7 AMPC
Then shall the dust [out of which God made man’s body] return to the earth as it was, and the spirit shall return to God Who gave it. End of quote.
Indeed! I Realize Those Are Symbolic Spiritual Words …?
The human mind is incapable of understanding such words. So it is stated throughout the entire contents of the written words.
- So? Why waste my time explaining such words beyond my human knowledge?
- Even more so? Why should I let the waste of time from others explaining and condemning such spiritual matters?
O My Master! Mercy! Progress Not Regress …?
O but You are sustaining me on the progress onward line strait to Your Kingdom land soon to land on the earth as it is in heaven. Your will be done.
- Now I see trough my deemed eyes while this body of mine encases my free spirit.
- Soon if not now You are making things clearer to me than a blue sunny sky.
Thank You My Master For Bringing Me Back Into My Complete Rest In You …?
A fresh today You are giving me this day on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at 6:36 am. The dawn of the day is now visible. In my soul? A burst of inexplicable joy! In my belly? Burst of pain.
- In my mind? Self-control by Your Spirit within my being.
- In my will? No longer I but You Who lives in me for me.
But In The Immensity Of Your Mighty Being …?
Immense LOVE for Your creation including each one of us rebellious children. You continue to coo to knock at the door of each one of our hearts to open up to You.
- Yet? You make time to grasp my hand to lift me up when I fall into despair hopelessness.
Psalms 37:23-24 AMPC
The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Master when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].