Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Master grasps his hand in support and upholds him.
How Real! How True Your Words To Me …?
I am humbled with such realization. For years You have reassured me of Your delight in my obedience despite all my quirks set in my outlandish imagination.
Such Of A Bright Future On To Become Present. Even So …?
It is now Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at 9:05 am. Perhaps Ahmad was not inclined to visit me this morning. Perhaps he will show up any time. Perhaps the update to Windows 11 will show up today.
Perhaps. Perhaps …? Be Still. Let Go. Wait. …
By all indications there is a bright future on the way. Be still. Let go of all the perhaps. Wait. Relax basking in the shadow of Your wings. So be it.
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at 3:25 pm.
- Thank You for Ahmad’s call just now.
All Things Are Happening As Per Your Design And Purpose …?
This is the lesson You are teaching to us. Thank You. Ahmad was ill yesterday but now he reports he is well. Thank You.
What Are We To Talk About Now …?
It is coming to me to talk about Your blessings and miracles from the past to the present instead of talking about the present confusion and uncertain future.
Windows defender found a severe virus.
I am making sure that the virus has been removed.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at 8:09 pm.
Master? You Know All About My Ordeal With The Printer and …?
The virus and asking for help that was promised but didn’t get. What did You teach me with all of these unpleasant happenings?
You taught me to let go for all practical purposes.
It is now Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 1:27 am.
You have now given me the wisdom to deal with the situation instead of bickering and lamenting.
What a good feeling!
About Being Still …?
You know the utter impossibility for my human nature to be still when something goes wrong. When something goes wrong automatically, I proceed to fix the problem only to mess things up.
So? What Did You Teach Me Besides Letting Go …?
You taught me to be still or face the consequences. O my Master! Have mercy on me. I am worn out facing the consequences of my haste. HELP!
- Right now? I am wondering what should I do next?
- My tendency is to keep busy.
- Sitting still is simply against my nature.
- But You know it.
- I beseech You to continue to teach me Your ways.
- I am cold.
- I’ll head for bed to wait on You.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 2:13 am.
- Thank You for sleep.
- It is now Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 7:14 am.
- Awake ready to go based on the numbers You are pointing to me. You have led me to search for the meaning of numbers afresh or again but in a new or different way.
- So? In the past You led me to search for number 7, but!
- Now on Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 11:25 am You led me to search for the Biblical meaning of number 7 and 14.
- Amazing! First time You led me to this site.
- This is the most sensible description expressing Your meaning.
- What does the number 14 represent in the Bible? Reference?
- Before tackling the symbolism of the number fourteen in the Bible, let us first consider the number seven, since fourteen is a multiple of seven.
- In Hebrew, the word for seven is sheba (shibah), but this word also means promise, oath, or covenant.
- Hence in Genesis 22:15, 16, we find God swearing (or literally sevening) to Abraham that, because the latter did not waver in his faith in the Lord and was willing to sacrifice his son, Isaac, God would greatly multiply his seed and bless all the families of the earth through it. Similarly, in Genesis 21:29-31, Abraham offers seven ewes to Abimelech in order to secure an oath made between them: “Therefore he called that place Beersheba, because there the two of them took an oath. So they made a covenant at Beersheba…”
- The number seven in the Bible denotes perfection, completion, also God’s assurance or oath that His word and purposes stand firm.
- Accordingly, the number fourteen, the second multiple of seven, simply reinforces this completeness, or seals it in concrete by doubling it.
- Jacob worked for Laban seven years, received Leah through trickery, and then worked another seven years or fourteen years in all to obtain Rachel as his wife.
- When Solomon’s first temple was finished, the dedication feast lasted “seven days and seven more days, even fourteen days.
- On the eighth day (eighth after the second seven day period) he sent the people away and they blessed the king,” (I Kings 8: 65, 66).
- The most significant use of the number fourteen is found in the date Nisan 14; on this date occurred the deliverance of Israel from bondage to Egypt, as well as the deliverance of the first born from death by means of the blood of a lamb sprinkled on the doorposts.
- This event of paramount importance foreshadowed the future deliverance of the entire world of mankind from slavery to sin and death through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus.
- The Jews were commanded to keep this observance called the Passover until the advent of Christ, the Messiah, “the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world,” (John 1: 29).
- Furthermore, we find in the first chapter of Matthew additional references to the number fourteen.
- In addressing the genealogy of Christ, Matthew writes: “So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; from David to the deportation to Babylon, fourteen generations; and from the deportation to Babylon to the Messiah, fourteen generations,” (Matthew 1: 17).
- All three generation spans are multiples of the perfect number seven. By this symbolic delineation of time leading to the advent of Christ, the Redeemer, we are assured that God’s plan moves unwaveringly toward its completion.
- (It is also noteworthy that the name David, broken down into its consonants D-V-D in Hebrew has a numerical value of 4-6-4, totaling 14.)
- Thus, in repeating the number 14, Matthew is demonstrating that Jesus is, in fact, the Son of David, (Matthew 22: 42, 44). End of quote.
Master? This Is By The One Revelation Of Your Covenant Deep, Inner Meaning To Settle My Being …?
For sure, I am standing at the door of calm, peace, tranquility, and harmony. Your Immensity O Mighty One!
O My Master! What An Amazing Sight! …?
Humbled by the immensity of Your passionate love for us. A sight of the eternity in men’s hearts and minds. A sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun, but You alone can satisfy. Ecclesiastes 3:11.
No Kidding! For Sure I Am Settled By The Power Of Your Immense Love …?
How did You do it my Master? Here I go forth and gambol like calf released from the stall and leap for joy. Why not?
- The Sun of Righteousness has risen over me with healing in His wings and His beams!
- I am well, healthy, stronger than I have ever been before.
- How did You do it my Master?
- Your faithfulness to Your Word of promise, that’s how.
- Malachi 4:1-6 AMPC
- FOR BEHOLD, the day comes that shall burn like an oven, and all the proud and arrogant, yes, and all that do wickedly and are lawless, shall be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the Master of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. [Isa_5:21-25; Mat_3:12]
- But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.
- And you shall tread down the lawless and wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, says the Master of hosts.
- [Earnestly] remember the law of Moses, My servant, the statutes and the ordinances which I commanded him on [Mount] Horeb [to give] to all Israel.
- Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Master comes. [Mat_11:14; Mat_17:10-13]
- And he shall turn and reconcile the hearts of the [estranged] fathers to the [ungodly] children, and the hearts of the [rebellious] children to [the piety of] their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly], lest I come and smite the land with a curse and a ban of utter destruction. [Luk_1:17]. End of quote.
I Bow Down To The Ground In Worship Of Your Mighty Being! …
Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 1:07 pm. So? Alone with You in Your Mountain Top You are sending me down in the spirit of Elijah as per Your words quoted above.