The Meaning of Number 12:00
- Return to the meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God’s power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. It can also symbolize completeness or the nation of Israel as a whole.
- Then double zeroes follow to emphasize comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. The Zero for all-inclusive message. Emphasis on the Completion and Manifestation of the times.
Well? Your Message Is Clear And Encouraging …?
So? I will head for bed on that note at 12:44 am on Thursday, November 11, 2021. Up at 5:10 am. It is now 5:35 am on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
Hope. Trust And Confidence …?
In Repentance. Amazing! The numbers 12:44-5:10-5:35 boils down to Hope. Trust And Confidence as in Romans 8. Day by day moment by moment You are revealing Yourself to me.
- Once again You are showing Your covenant and reveal to me its deep, inner meaning.
- Thus, the importance of recording the date and time as it is done from the beginning to the end of time.
- The meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God’s power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. It can also symbolize completeness or the nation of Israel as a whole.
- Psalms 25. The secret of the sweet, satisfying companionship of Yahuwah/Yahushua Almighty have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its deep, inner meaning.
- Meaning of 44: The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth. Yet 44 is also a double 22. The number 22 is the number of the Sons of Light. So the true chosen ones (44) are closely linked to the Sons of Light (22). Romans 8:23 comes to mind again:
- The number 35 in numerology signifies business, building, efficiency, realism and balance. When reduced to a single digit, it resonates with the energy of the number 8.
- Number 8 in numerology is a number of abundance and material prosperity. It symbolizes building something of use for the society, which lasts long time.
- It also symbolizes assertiveness, intent, realism, efficiency, balance, good judging of character.
- In Bible numerology, the number 35 is closely related to the concepts of hope, trust and confidence. Biblical numerology is the belief and study that certain numbers or combinations of numbers in the Bible have symbolic attributes or qualities.
- The number 5 is related closely with the idea of grace, and the number 30 is indicative of right movement, or faith and obedience to the commandments. Under Christian belief, the combination of grace and the following of the commandments should result in a hope, trust and confidence in salvation. This combination of feelings is meant to be felt toward another person as well as to each selected child of Almighty Yahuwah. So it is stated in Romans 8:20-39. End of quotes.
Hello WORLD! …
Romans 8:38, 39 is my story, the Saga in 2021. For I have experienced the Living Word or our Creator which is in Messiah Yahushua my Master!