Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 8:40 pm on to bed.
You got me up on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 4:07 am.
Working on book cover since.
Now? Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at11:50 am.
Great! The Judgement On 11 Ended. Now To Enjoy My Jubilee On The 50 …?
Much reflecting in Your Presence while I work on the book cover and done the chores in between. Yes, the tears flow when I think of the long wait yet for all Your promises to materialize, but!
- You reminded me I must wait until all Your children come into Your fold.
- In the meantime? Relax. Enjoy Your Presence.
- Your Presence? It is such a wonderful thing!
- When I think of the many that live alone without Your Presence it breaks my heart.
- Some amuse themselves or pass the time enjoying this world’s entertainment including religious distractions, alcohol and all the world has to offer to kill the time.
- How blessed are the ones who like me have Your companionship!
- Date and time now? Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 12:05 pm.
- Confirming my statement is the 12 and the 05.
- On to finish the book cover.
- On to bed on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 7:17 pm.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 11:40 pm.
- Hope for your comfort while I sleep some more.
Reality For Comfort …?
Face to face with You, What do YOU want from me? Is there anger in my question? Yes! Why? Pain and misery assailing me big time AGAIN! Is there an end?
No End. Immortality Is The Reality …?
The reality of immortality. Obedience. Disobedience. Reward. Punishment. Comfort, but? The questions remain. Why was I born? What do YOU want from me?
Anger! Hate Disguised As Love And Help …?
Let me face the dancing at the sound musingly musical state and condition of the moment. What is the sense to keep it all churning in my so ever clever mind?
YOU Know My Thoughts Afar Off. YOU Know What I Am To Say Before I Say It …?
Such is the fact I cannot deny. The facts are clearly written in more books than what is commonly called the Bible. Psalms 139:1-24 states the fact that pertains to my thoughts, words, and birth.
- But I cleverly apply myself to twist and misconstrue such facts to my own utter destruction as it is written.
2 Peter 3:15-18 AMPC