- The 4. Number Four – Creation and the World. The material creation and the expression of Your purpose in the world or on the earth.
- The 12. Number Twelve means Governing Order and Rulership. It is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God’s power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. It can also symbolize completeness or the nation of Israel as a whole.
- The 18. The number eighteen, being 3 times the number 6, does have some not so coincidental relationships with the idea of bondage.
- The 2021. The number ‘twenty’ appears quite often in the scriptures. It seems to speak of redemption, for it was the 20th year of the sons of Israel, that they were redeemed with half a shekel of silver.
- The Number 21. Twenty-one symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin. After the children of Israel left Egyptian bondage, they had 21 major rebellious events as their traveled and wandered the wilderness.
- The Number Twenty-two for Light comes after the number 21. The number twenty-two seems to speak clearly of ‘light’ in the word of the Almighty.
- The 7. The number seven in the Bible denotes perfection, completion, also God’s assurance or oath that His word and purposes stand firm.
- Ending with the 24. The Number Twenty-Four – The Priesthood. This number also clearly pictures the priesthood. There are twenty-four hours in a day, and the priests were commissioned to minister in rotations twenty-four hours a day (Exodus 30:7-8, Hebrews 10:11). The Messiah’s ministry as our eternal priest after the order of Melchizedek, was a perpetual priesthood as well.
- According to the Bible, number 24 is a symbol of priesthood. It means that this number is closely connected with heaven. It is used as a symbol of duty and work of God, who is the only true priest.
- The number 24 is associated with the priesthood. Since it is composed of a multiple of 12, it takes on some of 12’s meaning (which is God’s power and authority, as well as perfect foundation) except in a higher form. Twenty-four, therefore, is also connected with the worship of God, especially at the temple. End of quotes.
Master! What Is Your Message In Short …?
My goodness! You set my eyes on 9:50 am for Your response. You aim to give me the introduction for Part 4 of Mercy Rays. Ready to mind Your will for me on the spot.