And that’s why now I live talk and write with the voice of experience. And that’s how You are leading me to go on to Part 4 of Mercy Rays! The Passion Of Mercy Lightening Me Along Your So Loved World! What A Marvel!
- Ending this Introduction to Part 4. On to the content of the post.
I Am Not Out Of The Darkness Of The Moment, But! …?
I am back into Romans 8 wholeheartedly waiting for the redemption of our bodies from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal our adoption our manifestation as Your children.
Romans 8:19-25 AMPC
- For even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for Our Creator’s sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship.
- For the creation (nature) was subjected to frailty (to futility, condemned to frustration), not because of some intentional fault on its part, but by the will of Him Who so subjected it—yet with the hope that nature (creation) itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption and gain an entrance into the esteemed freedom of Our Creator’s children.
- We know that the whole creation of irrational creatures has been moaning together in the pains of labor until now.
- And not only the creation, but we ourselves too, who have and enjoy the firstfruits of the Set Apart Spirit a foretaste of the blissful things to come groan inwardly as we wait for the redemption of our bodies from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal our adoption (our manifestation as Our Creator’s sons).
- For in this hope we were saved. But hope the object of which is seen is not hope. For how can one hope for what he already sees?
- But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure.
Sneezing. Coughing. Nose Running. Right Eye Still Red. And Me? …
Now with power to wait with patience and composure for Your Light to shine in this miserable darkness
- Will head for bed to rest on Sunday, November 14, 2021, at 5:07 pm.
- Up on Sunday, November 14, 2021, at 11:32 pm
- I been up for a while working on the illustration.
- Food came but nothing else.
- Silence from Ahmad.
- No matter.
- I am calm and confident and patiently waiting on You.
- Will now head for bed again hoping for relief.
- Up and down for several hours.
- Dry cough kept me mostly awake.
- Around 2 am on Monday, November 15, 2021 I replied to Roxana’s update.
- All details about the surgery on for today.
- The tears flow even now.
- What about if that could be the last I hear from my child?
- What about if that was the meaning of the messenger puffed up all black?
- Spiritual darkness big time!
- That is my soul condition right now, but You know it.
- It’s now Monday, November 15, 2021, at 6:22 am.
- I must wait 12 hours to get the next update.
- But You are pointing the number 22 and 12 to me.