1 Corinthians 11:28 AMPC
(28) Let a man [thoroughly] examine himself, and [only when he has done] so should he eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
1 Corinthians 11:31 AMPC
(31) For if we searchingly examined ourselves [detecting our shortcomings and recognizing our own condition], we should not be judged and penalty decreed [by the divine judgment]. End of quote.
- Well? My goodness! It’s been a long time since YOU quickened me in that chapter not to cut my hair.
- Not only that but the whole chapter made an impression on me.
- Moreover? Reading that chapter enlightened me on the results of my past living as the Corinthians of that time.
- So? I tried to mend my ways from then on.
- But all my trying’s were in vain or so I thought.
- For now YOU are revealing to me the futility of all my former thinking.
All In All, My Master! What Is My Problem? …
“Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Pause. Reflect now more than you have ever done before.