Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land;
But if you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword. For the mouth of the Master has spoken it.
What? YOU Are Threading All In 2021 To Enter 2022 …?
Let me now go back to read and edit all recorded since the last edit. It is now 5:28 am. Wow! At first, I notice the 5:27 am but by the time I click it had gone to 5:28 am. The 5. The 28?
- I had forgotten the meaning of 28, so?
- On to find it.
- Amazing meaning, I had forgotten.
Wow! A First! …
Numerous times You have shown me the meaning of number 12 to be Governing Order and Rulership or the Adjustment To All Inharmonious Circumstances.
- But this is the first time You have set my eyes on the number 28.
- I do not recall ever searching for the meaning of 28, so?
- You led me to search for the Biblical meaning of number 28.
Properties of the number 28
The Dr. Allendy observes that the number 28 combines cyclic times: 4 and the evolutionary times: 7. “It is the spiral of the evolution unfolding among the perpetual cycles of the nature; it is the being progressed in the permanent oscillations of the Cosmos”. From the mystical viewpoint, this number shows the Initiate, 8, bringing back the antagonism of the cosmic force, 20, to the unit – 2 + 8 = 10.
Second perfect number because this number is equal to the sum of its aliquot parts. End of quote.
Dictionary quote of aliquot:
al•i•quot (ˈæl ɪ kwət)
- forming an exact proper divisor: An aliquot part of 15 is 5.
- comprising a known fraction of a whole and constituting a sample for chemical analysis.
- an aliquot part. End of quote.
So? Master? This Quote Is Sure Full Of Strange Notions And Words To Me.
But I am gathering Your meaning by looking at the meaning of those words plus reading the quote repeatedly.
- I worked on this matter for a couple hours.
- Then You sent me to bed Tuesday, August 24, 2021, at 2:13 am.
- I think You woke me up around 4:30 am.
- It is now Tuesday, August 24, 2021, at 5:28 am.
- Wow! The pattern to sit on the side of the bed to receive Your instructions continues.
- Again, the number 28 appears right now.
- This time preceded by the number 5.
Talk To Me My Master! Talk Plainly To Me …?
You know I do not want to record any of my deductions based on my human understanding of words. I need to hear Your voice in the Authority of Your written words. End of quote.
- That was the first time You set my eyes on the number 28 at 5:28 am.
- Exact hour as it is today.
Coincidence? No Coincidences In Your Mind …?
It is all Your words as YOU intend them to be not as I once interpreted them. Again, I do not want to record any of my deductions based on my human understanding of words.
- I need to hear Your voice in the Authority of Your written words at all times.
Well? Here I Am Ready To Hear Your Voice To Continue …?
It is now Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at 7:01 am. Ha! The 7. The 01? The connection with the meaning of number 28 YOU led me to find. So?
- What are YOU reminding me?
- Master? All that was Gibberish to Me until this day.
What Is Happening Now? …
The physical manifestation of the antichrist spirit that has been with mankind from the beginning. Yes, Satan’s name is in authority for now.
- On my way to see about breakfast at 7:15 am.
- At 7:57 am back from breakfast.
- The 7, 15, and 57.
- At 8:14 am will shut down/unplug computer to see if YOU have fixed the matter with the Internet
- Not fixed. Must wait until YOU see fit to fix the problem.
- Date & time now? 8:53 am. 8:54 am. 8:55 am.
- This last number is most promising as it is a connotation of the double influence of the number 5.
Number 5 Symbolizes God’s Goodness, Grace, And Kindness …
The 55, therefore, symbolizes the intensity of the Grace that God has for all His creation. This number also signifies grace upon grace as expounded in the book of John 1:16.
- Moses wrote five books in the Old Testament that is, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Numbers. 55 spiritually amplifies all the biblical meanings of the number 5.