Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 10:38 pm
Welcome to this site.
- Why are you here?
- What are you searching for?
- How did you happen to find this site?
One answer for three questions.
“You are here viewing some provocative headings that made you curious because you are meant to be here and investigate further what this site is all about!”
What is this site all about? And why am I proclaiming all about the wicked carnal self in all of us human beings? And why am I proclaiming the plight of the people inhabiting this world?
Ah! But you are not burden down with such things because you are a most successful individual? Think again!
Whether you are a king or a pauper, the most highest and most successful individual in any country of this world, your carnal self and the plight of the people inhabiting this world affects you big time whether you want to admit it or not.
Such is the fact. But why am I proclaiming such depressive, pathetic and upsetting fact?
Because this pathetic & corrupt world is not our home and it’s meant or destined for destruction.
Because as human beings it’s imperative that we face the reality of our condition if there is any hope to find the solution for the plight of the people inhabiting this world.
Most certainly there is a solution for the plight of the people inhabiting this world. But indeed! That solution is only found by the few who dare to look up high and be willing to radically change all there is to our present lifestyle.
I sense in my heart that your presence in this site? By all means! Clearly indicates that you are in that few.
For the insights given in this site are not meant to discourage and depress anyone. On the contrary the whole purpose on this and other sites or blogs published by yours truly are to encourage the souls that belong to the Almighty.
I share my daily struggle between my nature as a human being and the nature of the Almighty that is ingrained in my being. Why? Because that is what I am suppose to do.
I am not meant to impact the world with my achievements. The Almighty has chosen to impact the world with the work He does in me to overcome my human nature. His words to me to that effect,
"Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Pause & reflect. Focus. Set your gaze on Me. Fear not. I did not set you up for you to make an impact in this world. I set you up to impact the world with the work I do in your heart at all times."
The nature of the Almighty is ingrained but dormant in most of the souls that belong to the Almighty.
There you have the answer to the three questions at the beginning of this writing.
Physically, Mentally, Spiritually.
What Is The Core Of The Human Trouble?
Perhaps somehow by the power of the Almighty Creator of our beings, whose servant I am, perhaps, you would be compelled to investigate this site in depth? I hope so.His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.
- We have managed to put the Second Commandment over the First & Most Important One!
- Think about it? Even on the 7th Day of Rest whether we keep it on Saturday or Sunday? We give to our Father/Creator a couple hours of it, the rest?
- That's for me and my family! Bless our hearts.
- Comes the beginning of the following week? Let's take care of ourselves first and then our neighbor, Ok? There you have it.
- We put the horse on the cart, (the poor horse needs help) so? We pull, pull, pull for 5 or 6 days. By the end of the week? Our day to rest! And repeat week in & week out.
- This human attitude and lifestyle permeates the human mind in all areas of beliefs or non beliefs throughout the four corners of the earth.
- Our Father/Creator? Up on His throne. Down in our hearts. He waits. WAITS? WHATEVER FOR?
- For us to quit pulling that loaded wagon and mount upon His wings to rest under His everlasting arms.Go figure it!